The Traffic Lights.
yesterday, we went out to get Zhiwang's 21st birthday.
walking out, nelly noticed this coincidence when they are walking together.
red, yellow, green
haha. haha. haha.
we were heading to causeway point to have our fill.
*******************
after dinner, headed down to bugis to purchase.
can you guess which one we got for him in the end?
it's the inside one,
it's the FCUK watch! stylo milo milo stylo!
gorgeous.
*******************
at the brief section, we were choosing some exciting things for Zhiwang.
and we managed to make the promotor laughed, because of our conversation!
Ping: should be S (refering to waist size)
WL: how you know the size?! o.o
Ivy: Because he's "observant" mah.
after a day hunting down for the present,
this is how tired we got.
some random caption that i thought of, kinda suits our expressions.
"I'm in agony!!!!"
"I've got no choice."
"I'll just resign to fate."
if you listen to the rhythm of the pouring rain...
12:08 AM